Ready to order?
Order online to access SRDS data immediately or call 800.851.7737
Media data at your fingertips
The SRDS Newspaper Advertising Source® gives you comprehensive planning data on daily U.S. papers, newspaper groups, community papers, alternatives, shoppers, classifieds and their websites.
- 6,100+ national and local newspapers
- 3,400+ digital media listings
- 80+ media brands with iPad and tablet apps in the SRDS Tablet Media Library
$1,330 for unlimited single-user access to this online service for 1 year. Additional shipping charges apply for online access + print delivery.
Media research, your way
Search for media and advertising opportunities any way that makes sense to you. Get in, find your options and apply powerful filters and sorting capabilities to help you evaluate huge lists of media quickly. Search by:
- Geography (national papers or in 210 DMAs)
- Media type (newspapers, digital media)
- Newspaper types
- Reps and press associations
Actionable data in one place
SRDS listings include all the data points you need to compile a plan.
- Rates and contact info
- Audience metrics and circulation
- Many media include audience profile links, publisher’s positioning statements, featured marketing opportunities, logos, front-page and website images.
Newspaper circulation and coverage vary from market to market. Determining which markets have adequate newspaper penetration and finding detailed circulation data about the newspapers in all markets can be a daunting task. This print resource is the indispensable annual volume that takes the guesswork out of newspaper analysis.
Circulation 2013 is the place to find the best markets for newspaper advertising and which newspapers reach those markets best. It is the only source that provides standardized reporting of the detailed information needed to evaluate dailies, newspaper groups, national supplements, and even compare newspaper coverage to other print media such as consumer magazines.
- Over 1,290 dailies, 158 newspaper groups, 25 consumer magazines and 5 national supplements — make comparisons easily so you can make the best decisions. Now includes free dailies!
- Listings organized by metro, state and television viewing areas — research quickly using convenient organization tools to find your best options
$432 for each annual print issue (plus applicable tax and shipping costs).